Construction & Materials - Justsen Biomass Boilers
Justsen biomass boilers are constructed using quality materials and components to ensure the optimal reliability and efficiency, see examples below:
- High chrome grates in the rear section of the combustion grate, high silicium grates in the front section. These are optimised to resist the different conditions that exist where the fuel gassifies and where the char burn out occurs.
- Branded electric motors (Nord) and other electrical components ensure reliability of ancillary components
- Quality control panel with Scheneider PLC / HMI and inverters. Fused protection of all control circuits. Full certificated testing of all control panels prior to delivery.
- High quality, balanced and vibration tested combustion fans with individual certificates
- All steel used in construction of water bearing parts is of high quality branded boiler plate (carbon steel of a grade and specification approved by the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code), not mild steel
- Stainless steel internal lining for straw versions to resist acid attack
- Tapered (variable pitch) augers on fuel silo extraction reduce torque and electrical consumption, and improve reliably by avoiding excessive strain on the augers